We just had a few things to wrap up before leaving when it hits me both the girls despite feeling spunky have summer colds. I realize I can't take Emma into nursery with a runny nose. I also can’t leave her with Paul because he's hoping at any moment he'll be able to fix everything with work that's been broken and crash mindlessly onto 400 count of Egyptian Cotton.
I'm now all dressed up and nowhere to go. I break the bad news to the older kids and ask them to change. I head to my room to change myself with Emma of following me around. (So to understand the rest of the story and the pictures you have to know what Spanx are. Basically they started out as footless pantyhose. I love mine.)
So I shed my Spanx and Emma seeing this starts shooting off the questions. Then she wanted to try them on. :)
This is one of those times I couldn't help but grab the camera and take a couple shots despite the fact it's my undergarment.

2 comments:
I want some SPANX!!! I'm not a big fan of the donuts that have settled on my lower back showing above my skirt line on my waiste... And whomever started calling them "love handles"... Well, I don't know what to say about that, but I don't LOVE them! HA HA.
Cute pictures and funny capture. Emma looks like she sure loves being "spanked"! HA HA. :0) Wait, that could go in a very bad way... I mean the "good" way... The very clean and funny way... You know, the two words sound the same... She likes your underwear... Yah, I'm going to go crawl in my hole now.
Ha Ha Jami! That was funny. It caused me to snortle out loud. And RUSTIE! I am so going out right now and buying Spanx. Actually, that might have to wait until there are acutal funds with which to purchase some Spanx. But I think Michael will thank your for the introduction. That is, until I strip them off and all the jello falls out. Ugh.
But your Emma is so pretty in Spankies. Love her.
Post a Comment