Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The New Big Show

The series premiere was great! It seriously has this mix of X-Files/Lost to it. I love it!

Fringe is created by JJ Abrams (Lost) and has the writers from Transformers. I highly suggest checking it out when it comes back on. The next episode airs on Tuesday but there's an encore premiere this Sunday.

Also that show with Jerry O'Connell comes out tomorrow night. (He's just got a natural talent when it comes to acting in my opinion.) I'm looking forward to that one too. I personally can't watch it as soon as it comes on since I will be at scouts but that's why they created DVR units...so people could leave their homes on Series Premiere week. ;)

1 comment:

Jami said...

I'm actually really glad you posted about Fringe because I FORGOT to record it for Lawrence! DOH!!! But he probably won't be able to watch it until Sunday so you TOTALLY saved me! I got the season pass just now and made sure the encore was included. THANK YOU!!!!!! :0)