Friday, September 19, 2008

The Best Show EVER!

Okay, so if you have a toddler and you own a television set you'll know what I'm talking about.
After 10 years of tv with my kids growing up I've found my favorite show of all time.

It's a show with 4 monsters and a robot singing songs and dancing. Emma loves it. Don't believe me? This clip is from a year ago. (This clip is also around the time we got our guinea pigs and named one Brobee after the green striped monster from the show. He's my favorite.)

So today while wandering through Target guess what I found? Not only have they started carrying Yo Gabba Gabba! toys but they have a Brobee toy that sings "There's a Party in My Tummy!" (Which is one of the best songs EVER!) I wanted to pay the $12 dollars right then and there and use the excuse it was for Christmas but I don't think I could last that long not letting her play with it.

Here's us at Target today.

4 comments:

saskia said...

yo gabba gabba? am I in the dark ages, never heard of it. your children are super cute!

Amy said...

Hayden is a fan too. Very cute.

Burrell said...

I just don't get it. TV, that is. Plus, I don't get it. Really.

Jami said...

I LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba! I was so disappointed last year when NOBODY was carrying their stuff and everything I found online was like $24 and up per doll. Whatever. So I'm happy to hear they have them now so I can get one for Linkin too... For "Christmas". I'll try really, really hard. :0P

And the "Party in my tummy" song is one of my fav's too. I think I was just singing that literally last week while the kids and I were eating dinner. We all laughed. I know I'm funny, right? HA HA. And my other fav is the song about not biting your friends. Lawrence and I sing that one and laugh A LOT! "Don't, don't, don't bite your friends..." They've got some great material on there. I want the CD. Do they have those?