Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So Glad Your My Mom

Today we've had a constant rain that has been absolutely heavenly. It's the kind you want to listen to and just sit on the couch reading. I'm weak. That's all I did this morning. Except it wasn't on the couch. I sat at my computer desk reading Midnight Sun. It was just as glorious as sitting on the couch. ;)
Since I put off my duties I had to grad the kids at the bus stop and head to the store for some last minute things for dinner with the missionaries. I grabbed a few things including a box of ho-hos. Once we get back to the car I open them up and give each kid one. Here's the conversation which followed:

PJ: I'm so happy your our mom.


Elie: Why?


PJ: Because.. she is nice to us...and she goes to church .. and most importantly she cooks really well...


Elie: Most importantly she doesn't do drugs.


Mom: *laughs out loud*


PJ: ..and because she's nice but I said that twice because she's super nice. Yeah. I'm glad you are our mom.


Mom: Well thanks guys. You made me feel good.

1 comment:

Jami said...

That conversation was HILARIOUS!!!! I'm so glad you wrote it down! Seriously! Oh, that was great! HA HA. :0)