Monday, September 15, 2008

Pig day

Remember this picture from last friday? Emma and I were goofing off with the camera.

Well a friend on Facebook was giving me a hard time about the "Mooing" picture and said that I had to make sure to change the picture today since it was Pig Day.



So I obliged.
(You can tell by my eyes I’m laughing behind the nose.)

Here’s my question: Why do some of my best photos come when I’m making animal faces?
Food for thought.

3 comments:

{irene} said...

Girl!!!!!!!!...you look so cute on these!!!!

Jami said...

I guess you pretending to be a cow and pig WOULD be "food for thought" since we do eat them... But we won't think about that right now. And although you do sport the pig look very well (in the best and most flattering way possible), I think I like your "cow" nose better. Might be a little easier to talk, eat and kiss Paul with. But I'm just saying....

KarsonK2 said...

Looks like fun. I found your blog linked on Rennie's. Like the tunes!