Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Sister!

To one of my favorite sisters a girl could ever ask for.

Happy Birthday Lindsay!


I love you.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOL! I have never felt so beautiful in my life. How were you able to obtain every flattering photo of me ever taken!? :o)

I feel so loved!

Kim said...

Those pictures are SWEET!! I love seeing lindsay through the years, I can tell from her comment she is so ExCIted!!!
And hello to you rustie, I have finally seen the joy to joining the blogging world. I really enjoy your blog, yours is one I have stalked for a while as well.;)

Jami said...

I know Lindsay feels so loved. She's got some awesome legs in her basketball picture!

Now I'm kind of scared for my birthday. HA HA

Burrell said...

Awww. What a nice tribute to Lindsay. I gotta say, I love the legs, Lins.

~Emily~ said...

ha ha great pics!