This was taken 1993 aka Senior Year.
Okay, there are 2 things that I find funny about this photo and 1 thing that's mildly amusing.
Mildly amusing fact: THE BELT I don't even think elementary girls now would wear such a flashy white belt with silver buckle. It's just too high fashion for today's standards. ;)
Something else you can't see that's way too funny not to mention is the fact I have a banana clip in my hair. I may have left the Utah hair behind by then but not my bangs. *Sigh* I love those bangs. On numerous occasions throughout our marriage I've been reminded before leaving the house that the 80's gone. (Luckily now if it doesn't work with my flat iron I don't do it.)
Okay...this is my favorite! Notice anything odd about the picture? (Besides the fact I actually took a decent photo which only happens every 186th shot.) Take note of the the several shades difference between my legs and hands. See it? It's not a spray tan or fake bake. :D I was wearing NYLONS! lol I know! Who in their right mind would want to wear nylons with their shorts?!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm laughing out loud RIGHT NOW!! That's hilarious! At first, I was like dang Rustie you were tan and then you said you were wearing nylons!!! Crack me up!! Love it!
i prefer to call them pantyhose... nylons makes them sound too civilized and comfortable. lol
I TOTALLY noticed the nylons right off the bat!!! HA HA. I mean, pantyhose. No, I don't. I don't like the word "panty" anything. Gives me the "yucks".
But cute picture actually. The white belt totally goes with the hair. HA HA. I joke, I joke! ;0P
Post a Comment