Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Ya know how I was searching for all my hs pictures because of a dare on Facebook? I found them and you will never believe where! After several searches in Emma's closet and downstairs in the spiders' lair I found them behind Paul's desk on the bookshelf. :P I didn't remember until yesterday that I had pulled the pictures out several months ago when another hs friend told me to put up or shut up with the photos. That's when I got ticked and grabbed the box from the basement but obviously I never took it back and quietly snuck it on Paul's bookshelf. :P
So here is a small group of our Seniors. I have never been so froo froo in my life. To my horror my friend's mom suggested I stuff my bra since the dress was hanging all over on me but we used a bunch of strategicly placed safety pins and it was all good. :)
If my date wasn't seriously one of the nicest people in the world I would I would tease him now for his tux. :)

2 comments:

Jami said...

You look freakin HOT, Rustie!!! The color seriously looks really good on you... And the sleeves get a pass because I know they were totally "in" at the time. HA HA HA. Memory lane can bring back some good times.... And some really embarrassing ones too. (this one is a good one ;0))

Lindsay said...

Please tell me you kept that dress so I can borrow it. :o)

You look cute!