Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oh This is Suhwheet!

So this whole trying to find my high school pictures thing is driving me crazy. It's pointless! I've gone through so many boxes. One cool thing though, I found these pictures of my sisters. (They are Paul's by blood but are now stuck with me forever. I just call them inlaws so others know who I'm talking about.)

Classic Lindsay pose eating toast. I miss seeing that pose.

oh and here we have Jes & Jami. Jes' main source of food during her pregnancies is chips and salsa. Or at least it was with Baylee. :D

And Jami! Looking hawt as evah! ;)

I have no idea what date these were taken but I'm sure they appreciate me now for taking them. Everyone appreciates having their face photographed while eating.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow. I think you found the most flattering photo of me possible!! LOL I love it!

I'm going to have to go hunting now for old embarrassing photos!

Burrell said...

I love them! Do you have anymore? Email me privately and we can discuss blackmailing strategies. KIDDING! I would never...

Jami said...

How the heck did I get so tan??? And looking back, the bangs were a bad idea and I totally needed root booster for some volume... But other than that, I'm super happy you didn't have an eating one of me.... Whew. ;0)