Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Near Death Experience

Okay, so I wasn't in "grave" danger but if he would have had rabies, bitten me AND I lived in the pioneer days I would have been a goner. ;)

This morning I dropped off PJ for his tennis lessons at the park. I opened up the back door to throw away some things before I left. When I turned around, here was one of these guys running right past my feet.

I literally could have kicked him by taking a step. I don't think he knew I was there because his tail wasn't up. (Thank heavens) He scampered on by between me and the courts with a destination in mind. All I could do was keep staring at him and wonder "Was that really a skunk?" (let's be glad with my slow reaction it wasn't a bear. HA!)

So goes another day of the Weinberg's in Arkansas. :) Ya gotta love it!

1 comment:

Jami said...

That skunk is really cute... Too bad he stinks. And great for you that he was "on his way" somewhere or you'd be in a world of hurt... Or stank, I guess I should say. :0)