Never had I had a chance to be such a teenager! I use to live in such fear back then that I didn't do anything to draw attention to me but last night I wore "My (heart) belongs in Forks" t-shirt with pride.

So if you are reading Breaking Dawn you might not want to read any further below this paragraph. I'm not going to include any details of the book. I finished the book and am dying to share my feelings and I know sometimes when I've anticipated seeing a movie I don't want to even hear how others feel in regards to it. It leaves and impression in my head and I'd hate to do that to anyone.
**You were forewarned**
I never saw this storyline coming. NEVER! And trust me, all the readers had plenty o' time to come up with guesses as we anticipated it's release. Meyer brilliantly went where I did not even FATHOM and made a wonderful read.
In my imagination for the "complete happiness" to occur in this story there was a piece missing from it. A lot of readers wouldn't see that point of view but I couldn't imagine Meyer not sharing my view point. I was relieved (and terrified thanks to her brilliant story telling) to see her magically write "my missing puzzle piece" in even if it was only for a short while. But not only did she add it but she wrapped it all up in a neat package with a bright red bow for me!...er...us. ;)
If you've read any interviews or watched them then you know Mrs. Meyer doesn't plan on writing any further stories about Bella and Edward. I'd heard rumors of another book possibly being written (besides Edward's perspective) about some of the characters in the storyline. Before I couldn't imagine caring to bother to read it with anticipation as I did from Bella and Edward's perspective. In my eyes, how could anyone love Bella Edward and Jacob as much and want to read it?) After finishing Breaking Dawn I now see how I have a twinge of hope for more stories to be told from others. There's so much can happen. So much to wonder about.
While reading this last book I couldn't help but be sad knowing this was the end of hearing about the ins and outs of "the perfect love story".But if not I am extremely happy with the ending of the saga. (Not of it ending. Are you crazy?!)
So to Stephenie Meyer (who doesn't have an email to send anything to so you are stuck reading this) I say thank you for taking me down a road I couldn't imagine, for at 32 years of age awakening something inside me that aches to read any book I can get my hands on. I'd love to have you and your crew over for dinner sometime and play Wii (but only if you need a break from writing your 5 books next year. We can't delay our addictions for more. :D )

4 comments:
awwww.....what a great blog!
Rustie, I FINISHED Breaking Dawn yesterday so we can chat it up all we want! :0) And I agree about the "missing piece", exact reason why I wanted her to be with Jacob. Totally didn't see a lot of the book coming either! ;0)
Ahhh I can't wait to read it!!!
I never finished it, I had 200 pages left, Echo returned it and I was proud she did, not a book for 13 year olds, too much insinuations of sex! I hope to finish it someday, but I'm okay, I wasn't that into it. So, missing piece, elaborate
Post a Comment