Thursday, July 17, 2008

Okay, how sweet is this?

On the way home from picking Paul up today from his trip he got excited about a surprise he had for me. Once inside our house he opens up his backpack and pulls out the EW magazine with Edward and Bella on it.

Wasn't that the sweetest gesture? It doesn't matter that the cover is hideous, that I'd already read all the articles and perused the pictures and would never have spent money on it. The thought of him getting it for me just made my heart flutter for him all over.

Back to the cover though......isn't it just hideous? I mean, what was the artist thinking? *rolls eyes* And the fact they used it! Just goes to prove they knew people would be reading it for the Twilight info despite the visual concept. ;)

3 comments:

kristin said...

Totally with ya girl...what a swet hubbie! Had fun chatting with you last night!:)

Jami said...

I agree, the cover is HIDEOUS!! Edward just looks fowl, not loving the hair... I hope he really doesn't look like that in the movie or I'll have a hard time. But then again, I'm a Jacob girl myself. HA HA.

~Emily~ said...

I think Edward is wearing more lipstick than Bella or is that supposed to be blood???