As you know we are heading to the Memphis Temple tomorrow. To make sense of what we did after Taco Bell I need to explain something really quick. In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints we believe the Lord has commanded His people to build temples just like He did with Solomon in the bible. When members attend the temple, we wear all white to help us remember the the sacredness of the place we are in. 2 days ago Paul realized that he no longer has white pants to wear inside the temple. So Taco Bell we went strolling through Dillard's looking for a pair of white pants. Now we all know the chances are slim of finding a pair of white pants but we had to at least try. At least we got some pictures of Emma's random acts of goofiness.
So wish us luck shopping tomorrow in Tennessee! If we don't find any pants then we'll at least have fun taking care of all the kids while their parents go in. :)
LDS Memphis Tennessee Temple







3 comments:
P.J. is MY nephew!! I LOVE TACO BELL!!! I would eat it twice a day my senior year in high school. To this day, it's one of my favorite fast foods!! Yummy! :o) Give a shout out to P.J......he's da' man!
Ooohhhh. I understand the need for white pants now. Gotcha. And I like Taco Bell, too. Not as much as Jes, but it's still a tasty way to chow. :)
Diddo! Taco Bell is AWESOME!!! Rustie, you must convert. Try the crunch wraps, YUMMY! But the bean burritos with NO onion are still my fav. I just don't understand how one could not love this stuff. Now look into my eyes and see the watch as it ticks back and forth......
"You love Taco Bell, Rustie"....
Did it work?
Post a Comment