So I went out and bought "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer.(aka Twilight Series) I'm not big on giving out opinions or telling too much of the story line. I just want to say if you go in it with an open mind and don't expect another Edward and Bella I think you'll like it. I already have my copy going around the ward. :D lol
If you want to read up on it just follow the picture link below to Amazon.com. 





This past Sunday Elie gave a talk in Primary about how families are part of Heavenly Father's plan. She put up a bunch of photos of her family on a poster board with a photo of the Memphis TN temple and an original drawing of our family and Heavenly Father. It was cute. She put us all holding hands and a lil' stick figure of Heavenly Father up in the clouds smiling at us. She had me cut some of the top of the paper off because she gave Him too much "poof" ontop. (her words, not mine.) When she was done she stepped down and PJ started clapping profusely for her and others joined in. Paul's eyes bugged out. After the initial shock of just standing there I contemplated climbing over the rows of children to stop him but quickly assessed I would draw more attention to myself from tripping than PJ clapping. I settled with just letting myself laugh at the moment as there was nothing else I could do. PJ did however get an informative meeting after church with Paul about Sunday conduct. :)
Emma has been absolutely hilarious lately. We took her to a Japanese hibachi for lunch today. She was loving it at the beginning just eating salad. When the chef started the fire on the grill she shrinked away with a squeel and started crying, "Hot! Hot!" Poor thing. We had to continually sign "all gone" throughout the meal whenever he'd pull out something that was liquid to pour.
We have only 10 more days of school. I'm so ready to sleep in till 7 and let PJ fix Emma's breakfast. heheh See! This is why I shouldn't have more kids. lol

No comments:
Post a Comment