Tuesday, May 6, 2008

NEW TWILIGHT TRAILER!

http://www.myspace.com/trailerpark
I'm watching it for the 7th time.
*sheepish grin*
Why oh why did they only give us 50 seconds?! EVIL peeps!


Here's an official movie poster. There's an interview with the photographer here that I enjoyed.

3 comments:

{irene} said...

Didn't know you had a blog!!!!..Woho!!..I am going to watch it right now!!!!

Jami said...

I'm so excited for this movie!!! But even more excited for the next book! I never thought I'd say that. I'm having an out of body experience at the moment, but it's the "good kind" though. HA. :0)

Katie Huff said...

RUSTY!
I found your page on Jami's, hope you don't mind. But this is Katie Huff/Jones. I haven't seen you since I was probably 15, but I love you and your family and your in-laws (my family is pretty close with them). I hope you remember me a little because otherwise I feel really silly. :-)
Hope all is going great with your family! It looks like you're all doing well. Tell Paul I said hi!

Take care!
Katie