Paul's gone to Phoenix this week for business. We took him to the airport this morning around 5:30am. :( Big bummer. Now I'll probably be posting on the blog too much about complete randomness such as how funny yet annoying this woodpecker is that keeps circling our house looking for a good spot to peck or about the amount of lint gathering on my printer. Do you know how fast electronics attract particles? it's whack.
No no...I shall not do that to you. I shall make sure to use my rare moments of silence to put something much more appealing.
But on just a quick note, did you know how much dust there is in Phoenix? After moving here and having to dust in AZ at least 2x a week to doing it a third of that here in Arkansas. It's crazy!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey girly!!! I'm sure you're sad Paul is gone but I'm excited he's HERE!! Woohoo! We are having family dinner at mom's today at 4:30pm. I soooo wish you and the kids were here! Love you!
I'm with Jes, I'm glad Paul's here too. It was SO NICE to see him on Sunday. It seriously felt like he'd never even left. What a freakin' scar they gave him doing his surgery!! Holy crap! Totally gutted him!
And my grandma had an obvious glow when she saw "her Paul" come into her hospital room. He's definitely her favorite... Besides Emily, of course. HA HA. :0) So even though you all are missing him dearly, we're loving him being here again.
And dust is good when you don't have tornados. HA HA HA. ;0)
Post a Comment