Well, it was PJ's turn today to take the walk up onto the stage and accept his certificate.
The last school we were in would acknowledge the honor roll students by making a banner with the all of the children's names on it. That was it. No assembly, no certificate, nothing. I think it's great how the PTA here takes the time to make these certificates, ribbons and special awards since it helps to build up their self esteem. (Plus they get a nifty mug to boot!)
PJ's currently mentoring Emma to be on the honor roll.
(Actually, she just wanted to be in a picture too.)




4 comments:
Congratulations to Paul & Elie! That's great! My PJ grew into "Paul" also, around the same age, but PJ still often pops up! Remember the doll "P.J. Sparkles?" That was what did Paul in! He hated to be called PJ Sparkles!!! I'm glad you started a blog, Rustie. Glad, too, that you guys are safe from those awful storms. May you continue to be so. I watched the weather reports this morning. No bueno!!!
I always knew PJ was a stud, this just proves it.
Forget the certificates, if they'd only given out more mugs when I was in school, I think more students would've been on the Honor Roll. :o)
Give PJ a high five for me!
Go P.J., Go P.J.!! You're awesome, you're awesome!!
Two on the honor roll, no pressure, Emma! HA HA. :0)
And I'm with Lindsay, if they gave out mugs when we were in school, I think more kids would've tried harder. We get really thirsty here in Phoenix. It's hot.
Post a Comment