Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Elie was just beaming at her first honor roll assembly!














Elie has been striving since the day she walked in the new school to earn the chance to go to the honor roll assembly. Today she was honored for Good Citizenship and high achievement in Math.













Since there was noone else in her class with the last name starting with the letters, "X, Y or Z", she was the last person to receive her certificates and a mug with the school mascot and name.














We are super proud of our Elie!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Woooohoooo!!! Congratulations Elie!!

PS. Your blog is great!

Jami said...

Elie getting a math achievement award means she's already surpassed me in my mathmatical skills. CRAP! HA HA.

GREAT job, Elie! I'm very proud of you for reaching your goal of being on the honor roll! You're a "Superstar!" (I'm down on one knee with my arms up in my cheerleader pose.... Minus the Cathlic girl skirt. My garments tend to show when I wear it)

Burrell said...

Rustie! I was so glad to see your blog link on Lindsay's blog! I have been wondering how you guys are doing over there in 'tornado alley'! I was glad to hear you're all OK. Hope you don't mind that I'm stalking you now. I just can't stay away!

Jesika said...

Elie YOU ROCK!! Great job on making the honor roll!!