Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Oh my gosh. I have never been so happy to be home. Don't get me wrong. I am glad I got to take my mom out to see my grandma and also spend some time with them both.

I'm glad the kids got to romp outside climbing trees, feeding chickens, catching frogs, playing with the dog and such.

But as fun as these pictures are, they don't show how Emma truly was.
She was INSANELY BUSY and had to have an audience at all times.
(hence the reason why all the pictures are of her.)




And I'm sure all of you would be greatly disappointed if I didn't mention how Emma got sick and spewed for hours on the drive home. Luckily my mom was able to climb into the backseat with ziplocs and wipes.

"D"(Delilah) & Emma


So after 5.5 hours of puking and pooping we are home safe and sound. Emma perked up immediately once we got home and was EXTREMELY giddy to see dad as we all were. Ok, giddy might be over abundant in description but she was very happy. :)

4 comments:

Burrell said...

Crappy! (pun totally intended!) Sounds like you had an amazing adventure. Bless your mamma for saving the day. And the car!

Jami said...

Having a sick child at home is hard enough, but IN THE CAR?!!! Oh dear, that's a challenge. Thank goodness for your mom. I hope your car survived all of Emma's "gifts". And what a cute little frog. It totally looks like a toy... My kids would kill it in about 3 minutes just loving it to death. Oh, good times. :0)

Jesika said...

Just remember next time, all you have to do is click your heals together and say,

"There's no place like home,
There's no place like home,
There's no place like home!"

Or, should I say....if only it were that easy! :o)

Lindsay said...

Well, at least she doesn't look sick in the pictures... *searches for a silver lining*...

:o)