So what do you do when you want to avoid cleaning the catbox? Post in your blog!
I truly think I've gotten out of the art of avoiding responsibility seeing how I haven't posted for so long. I need to work on that. ;)
Christmas was fantabulous. We spent a nice day chillaxing at the house and a friend's house for the evening.
The big hit with Elie and PJ this year happened to be the cheapest gift we got.
NewEgg.com had a sale on 4g digital mp3 players. The kids think they are big stuff struttin' around with their headsets on.
These are the aprons I made the girls. My friend Sally helped me with the sewing but I was super excited to give it to them since they love to help in the kitchen. When Emma pulled her's out of the wrapping paper she was elated and kept calling it a princess dress. Regardless they still wore them all morning which made me feel great. :)
Paul and I didn't exchange gifts but I am getting myself the collector's edition of Twilight. (It wouldn't be a post if I didn't mention Twilight. *wink* ) My copy of Twilight is the 1st edition on paperback the first month it came out in Sept of 2006. Not only have I read it 5x but it's made rounds throughout half of the ward. :) It's actually still in pretty good condition but I have all the others with hardcovers why not? It's nothing really fancy. It just has a ribbon bookmark and a cloth cover for $2 bucks more so it's not anything super special. ;)
By the way, I won't mention where the girls and I are going tonight. ;)


4 comments:
Collector's Edition of Twilight????....You are some lucky girl!
cute fabric on those aprons!!
that is cute fabric...where did you find it???
Diddo on the apron fabric! I'd totally wear it as a Princess dress to, Emma! Maybe it'll make me actually cook more.... No, but I'd feel pretty, none the less. ;0)
Post a Comment