Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Midnight Movie

How fitting is it that my return blog be about "Twilight"? ;)

We had so much fun being goofy and hanging out. MM & I got to the theater at 7:30 to find out we couldn't stand inside until 10pm. TEN P.M.! In Arizona this wouldn't have been a big deal but when the wind is blowing the the chill factor is 34 degrees it's a big deal. We drove to Wendy's for 45 min (I know I'm a wuss but I have a cold and didn't want to make my throat hurt more by standing in the weather for too long.) When we got back to the theater there were around 10 people ahead of us inline.




Here's a pic of our final group.
We didn't get to have everyone there from the book group but it was a lot of fun!

6 comments:

kristin said...

Holy Dark Circles under my eyes!!! I apparently should have gone home and gotten some sleep! I had a blast though:) I'm stealing a few pics for my blog!

Liz said...

ditto! thanks for organizing everyone...the more I think about the movie, the less critical I am. It was fun!!

here's that blog I was talking about...
http://cleanreads.blogspot.com/

Jesika said...

So, did you like it??

{irene} said...

Oh!!..I envy you girls!!!!

Amy said...

Glad you had fun. What did you think? I didn't want what I have created in my mind to be ruined by the movie. All the trailers looked okay, but not the characters I have in my mind. But glad you had fun.

~Emily~ said...

So....jealous....lol I can't wait to see it!!